viernes, 29 de enero de 2016

VIDEO: EVERY KID NEEDS A CHAMPION

The video I’ve seen is a conference about education, where the teacher Rita Pierson explains one of her ideas about the education.

Rita is a teacher (of primary education, I conclude), which her parents and grandparents were teachers too.

Rita talks about one part of the education that not many people worry: the relationship between teachers and students.
Rita says that the job of the teachers is not just going class, teach the lesson, students understand it and left. If a teacher takes his job that way, he don’t will be a good teacher even a happy teacher.
She think that the because students learn, because his learning have a meaning and for a teacher be happy with his job, is crate a relationship with his students: be interested about them, motivate them, make them feel that they can do what they proposed  and so well as they want.


I agree with Rita, I think that if the teachers get interested whit theirs students, the education would be different: the students would be more motivated and they learn better. But unfortunately, largely, because of the actual education system, it isn’t that way.


I think this is a very interesting and emotional video. I really liked the end of the video, when Rita speech about her mother, a teacher, which get so interested for their students, that when they were adults, they went to visit she and say thank you for what she had done for them.

1 comentario:

  1. ohhh Laura, so happy you liked this video....!!!! I totally agree with Rita...I hope I am sometimes able to motivate you....

    ResponderEliminar